Wednesday, August 19, 2009

God's Gifts (Romans 12)

There's a new poem up on the website called God's Gifts.

I apologize for the lack of posts the past week. As I wrote in a post on my personal blog, beginning Thursday my week was a whirlwind. Monday continued the trend, and there seems to be no real end in sight. However, there's a thunderstorm raging outside as I write this; the second of the night. That makes me very happy. I have a candle lit and I'm listening to music on my Zune. Tomorrow evening I'll be alone for a few hours. Peace and quiet comes in little bits right now.

Another thing that's been plaguing me is a lack of closeness to God. My husband and I had a good long talk about it last night, and He reinforced things during the WVIHOP service at our church this afternoon. So, I may be in and out of the blogosphere for a while as I seek my Lord.

God bless everyone!