Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Success!

I am in week two of successfully posting poems and blog posts!

Now, that is in big part because of the efforts of my fabulous webmaster, who has arranged things on the site so that I can schedule poems to post throughout the week. It allows me to take one day to set everything up and be hands off for the rest of the week. He's awesome.

So, this week you get two new poems, Expectant and Indecision (Rev 3:15-16).

The first is about the way we all plan our lives and then ask God to bless what we've done, not let God carry out His plans for us.

The second is based on the Scripture referenced in the title. We are all lukewarm at times, with one foot in the Kingdom and one foot in the world's ways. He won't have it that way.

So I pray that you will enjoy the poems this week. Have a blessed week and may God's grace shine on you each and every day.