Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Heavenly Messages

"Heavenly Messages" speaks about those times when God speaks to us. In dreams or visions, He pours out the gift of prophecy on those of us who have been chosen for it. I love the thought, and the experience, of God blessing me with a thought or message that perhaps no one else has. The scary part comes in being asked to share those things with other people and not knowing what their reaction will be!

Barring any unforeseen complications, I'll be working on another video this evening. This one will be for "Holy Sacrifice", one of my very early poems. I'll post a link here, on Twitter, and on Facebook when it is finished.

I know I keep bringing this up, but I want to make sure everyone knows that I would be happy to pray for any of you in need. Just let me know through any of the avenues available what you need, and I will pray for you!

Finally, in the very near future I'm going to be changing the look of this blog. I have a rough idea of what I want to do, but I just need to get the courage to take the leap. So, maybe next time you check in, things will be looking different!

Have a great day, and I'll talk to you again on Friday with another new poem. God bless everyone!