Monday, July 27, 2009

Christmas in July

I'm sure everyone has been in this position ...

You've got something really great that only you know about, and you desperately want to share it ... but you can't.

That's where I am. I've got two new poems written that I'm SO excited about ... but it's not time for them. So I have to wait; something I am in no way good at.

I do have three others finished though that I can post, and I will do that soon. Right now, to not exhaust what I have to offer and not put pressure on myself to write faster, I'm planning to post a new poem once a week. If I find myself with a huge backlog I will change that, but this schedule is something I am comfortable with for the moment.

Thank you to everyone who has added me on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, or just visited the website to read my poetry. I appreciate your support and your interest. God bless you all!