Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Well, here I am! I'm hoping that you missed me.

Last week was absolutely crazy as I prepared to sponsor my brother for an Emmaus Walk, and my husband got ready to work at the same. Anyone who has been to a Walk knows how fun it must be to juggle three kids and the responsibility of being a sponsor. I don't know what I would have done without my mother-in-law and my pastor and his wife.

Anyway, I am back and this time with two new poems to make up for the lack of one last week. The first is called Let Go and is about releasing your hold on anger and frustrations that come up in life.

The second is called The Gray, and was inspired by a message our pastor gave recently. The poem talks about those areas of life that aren't black and white.

I'm hoping the normal schedule will resume now, so keep checking back for new stuff. Have a great week and God bless!