Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Refresh Me

There is a new poem on the website called Refresh Me.

I've been writing sporadically lately, but it's not for a lack of ideas. I literally have a notebook page filled with titles I want to use. It's more for a lack of concentration. I'm having trouble zeroing in on one poem to focus on. I want to write them all at once!

So I've started putting together a binder of my poetry "supplies". One of those supplies is a schedule. I can plan ahead some to see what's coming up and help me focus rather than worry about that. I have this month tentatively planned, and it's already helping me relax a bit.

Yesterday was an amazing day for our family. God really showed His presence and it was special. I pray that you all have an experience like that soon. God Bless!