Thursday, November 19, 2009

Broken Trust

Broken Trust is an inquiry to God about what to do when someone hurts us. I had a real rough period where I grappled with that question.

We have added a very exciting feature to the website! You can now sign up to receive newsletters from me about new poems, new features on the website, or any other exciting news about the poetry. And no worries about spam. You'll only get the periodic newsletters I send out.

My pastor sent me an e-mail the other day about a writing contest through our church's affiliated denomination. I have to tell you I am absolutely terrified about the thought of any of my poetry being "judged" for anything. Prayer would be appreciated while I consider what to submit. The deadline is December 31st.

Finally, I've been very pleased with the response to the new posting schedule via Twitter and Facebook. Thank you all for your support!

God bless and have a GREAT weekend!