Monday, November 2, 2009

The Time Has Come

It is time to get back on track!

I am back and (hopefully) better than ever with clarity and a simple plan. I am going to be posting to my Twitter account every weekday. At least one of those will be for a brand new poem. The rest will be archived poems that you may or may not have seen before.

I won't be perfect. I'll miss a day here and there. But I will do my best. And that is all that counts.

So, without waiting another second, here we go! Cursed is up on the website for you to read.

Also, coming soon will be an e-mail list you can sign up for to receive notification when new poems go up, and a monthly review of blog posts and poems in case you missed something. Making prints of poems available to buy as well as a year-end anthology are in the planning stages.

I hope that you enjoy the poetry, and as always, God bless everyone!