Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

I'm 32 today!

Yay ... I guess ...

Just kidding. Another year with God is a great thing!

Last year I wrote a poem for my birthday, somewhat chronicling where I was with my faith. As this birthday approached, I thought it might be interesting to do another one. So, I'm planning on trying to do this every year around my birthday.

This year's installment is called "Butterfly". It talks about my lifelong trek and where I am now, waiting to be robed in white with my Savior.

For now though, I will enjoy having my brother come into town and eating the best cupcakes I've ever had. If you're in Terre Haute, you really should try Caboodle Cupcakes! If you're not, then ... I am sorry.

Have a great weekend and let me know if you need some prayer! God bless!