Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Beloved

I hope everybody had a great weekend, long or short!

My Beloved is one of my favorite poems that I have written lately. Getting more deeply involved with WVIHOP has brought me to much better understanding of the church, or believers, as the bride. The Song of Solomon has opened up to me with a second layer portraying Jesus as The Beloved and the church as the Shulamite. The love between them is pure and sweet, as the love between Christ and ourselves should be. I am somewhat impatiently awaiting the return of my Beloved, anxious to see His face and glory.

In case you missed the link on Twitter, there's a new video up on my YouTube Channel called "Night". You can find the poem here.

Have a blessed (hopefully short) work week, and if you need prayer for anything, feel free to get in touch with me!