Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Icy Reception

Oh ... my ... goodness. What an insane week!

The last ten days or so have some of the most chaotic I've ever had. Financial stuff, house guest, family discontent, friends in crisis ... oh my. Now I sit in a house covered with ice and a huge tree limb out my back door. Don't believe me? Here's the proof.



We're not sure how long we'll have power once the 30+ MPH winds kick up either. So it's been an exciting day!

However, through it all, God has always come through for us. I've been working really hard on trusting God, no matter how bad things look, and it's brought a lot of peace to me. He has been good, even when we don't understand exactly why He's doing something.

Progress on the book continues and a revamp of my website should begin soon. My webmaster wants something more aesthetically pleasing and user friendly, so that's in the plans. I'm really looking forward to it.

Well I pray that you all are warm and safe. May His blessings rain down on you, even if some snow does too. God bless!